The Korg M1 keyboard workstation is a synthesizer that has both sounds on board, and the ability to record and edit them so that arrangements and songs can be made right on the instrument. While you can add, edit or save new sounds to the keyboard; doing so can fill up the computer's memory fast. Reset the workstation to its factory defaults using a quick shortcut. Doing so wipes out all data saved to the keyboard.
Connect the keyboard to a power source but do not turn it on.
Press and hold the "INT," "CARD," and "COMBI" buttons, still without turning the keyboard on.
Turn the keyboard on while holding the three buttons. This is the keyboard's shortcut to reset itself to factory defaults.
Mark Rutkowski has been writing professionally since 2010, with work published in compilations online and offline. He also reviews music for the website Sputnik Music and excels in his knowledge of computers and media. He is pursuing a Bachelor of Science in music business from Elmhurst College near Chicago.
- How to Use a USB MIDI Interface With a Korg Triton Studio
- How to Connect PSP to PS2 Using a USB Port
- How to Downgrade and Jailbreak Your PS3
- How to Use Both a Keyboard and a Mouse With N64 Game Emulators
- How to Connect a Controller Keyboard to a Sound Module
- How to Set Up an SD Card for Use With a PS3