Table of Contents
How to Be a Twilight Vampire. Dying to be a "Twilight" vampire? You can look like one for the movie opening today. The movie, from the novel by Stephenie Meyer, tells the story of vampires who stray from the typical stereotype.
"Twilight" vampires are beautiful, angelic creatures with colorful eyes and a body scent which attracts their human prey. If you would like to look like a "Twilight" vampire, here are a few simple tips to get your started.
1. Wear colored contacts if possible
Wear colored contacts if possible, as "Twilight" vampires have glowing, colored eyes. Vegetarian "Twilight" vampires have golden eyes. Regular vampires have burgundy eyes.
2. Use a lighter foundation on your skin
Use a foundation on your skin which is about two shades lighter than your natural skin tone.
Work the foundation into your skin with circular motions, covering your ears and neck as well for a blended, natural look.
"Twilight" vampires have light almost glowing skin, so you might consider a foundation which is designed to reflect light.
These are often called "luminance," "sheer" or "brilliance."
3. Lavender eyeliner and black mascara
Apply lavender eyeliner and eyeshadow topping it off with a light layer of black mascara.
Make sure that you apply a line of lavender under the eye as well to top off your "Twilight" vampire look. Finish your makeup with a blood red lipstick.
4. Simple, Dark Dress
Dress simply, but dark. You can choose jeans and long sleeved t-shirts or simple skirts with blouses as long as the colors are deep purples, dark reds or blacks.
"Twilight" vampires do not typically dress in extravagant vampire garb as they blend in well with humans, but dark colors are always preferable.
5. Small Fake Fangs
Select very small fake fangs if your choose to wear them. Many "Twilight" vampires do not have fangs, so they are not necessary to complete your look. Those who do have them only have small, delicate fangs which are difficult to spot. Keep your look subtle if you choose a pair of false fangs.
Who were the Twilight Vampires?
- James is the main antagonist vampire
- Victoria is a red haired, catlike vampire
- Laurent is the dark haired, black vampire
- Riley Biers
- Bree Tanner
- Peter, his mate Charlotte, Mary, and Randall are American nomads.
- Eleazar and his mate Carmen, Tanya, Kate, and later Kate's mate, Garrett, are members of the Denali coven
- Sasha, Vasilii, and Irina were former members of the Denali coven
- Tia, Amun, Benjamin, and Kebi are members of the Egyptian coven
- Alistair, Charles, and Makenna are European nomads
- Siobhan, Liam, and Maggie are members of the Irish coven
Vladimir and Stefan
This article was written by the CareerTrend team, copy edited and fact checked through a multi-point auditing system, in efforts to ensure our readers only receive the best information. To submit your questions or ideas, or to simply learn more about CareerTrend, contact us [here](http://careertrend.com/about-us).