How to Find "Monopoly" Replacement Pieces

So you lost your little red hotels or your favorite top hat? Don't be dismayed. Here's how to get new ones.

New Pieces

Go to the Hasbro Forms section of Hasbro.com and choose "Monopoly" or "Monopoly Junior" under the Parker Brothers menu.

Follow the directions on the form to have replacements sent to you.

Call Hasbro at (800) 327-8256. Be persistent. It may take a few tries before you actually get to talk to a real person at this customer service number.

Expect to pay $1 to $2 for cards; $2 for sets of houses or hotels, tokens and dice, or "Monopoly" money; and $5 for a new board.

Vintage Pieces

Go to an online auction site such as eBay.

Enter "Monopoly" or "game piece."

Check periodically if you don't find what you want right away.

Set a maximum price you're willing to pay, and bid (see "How to Bid at Online Auctions").

About the Author

This article was written by a professional writer, copy edited and fact checked through a multi-point auditing system, in efforts to ensure our readers only receive the best information. To submit your questions or ideas, or to simply learn more, see our about us page: link below.